We offer repair service to all kinds of bikes and atv’s. We specialize in Husky, Gas Gas, and Husaberg, but our knowledge is definitely not limited to those machines. In addition we offer suspension service, tune-ups, and trouble shooting advice as well.
As you can see, we’ve got a fully up-to-date shop with all the equipment to ensure your ride gets the treatment it deserves. Of course, good equipment doesn’t make a good mechanic, but it sure makes the job easier. Our shop is clean and well organized and you can be sure that when we are working on your bike, we’re not cutting corners. We take pride in our work and want to make sure that all of our customers leave as satisfied customers.
- Shop labour rate – $95 Hr.
- Suspension service – more than just a ‘flush & fill’, I completely dissassemble, clean & inspect, reassemble using OEM quality (or better) parts.
- Open chamber forks – $89.95 – oil, parts extra
- Closed chamber forks – $99.95 – oil, parts extra
- Shock – $89.95 – oil & gas, parts extra
- Fork revalve – $169.95 – oil, parts extra
- Closed chamber fork revalve – $199.95 – oil and parts extra
- Shock revalve – $169.95 – oil & gas, parts extra
- Finding your bike a little tall? I can help!
- I can lower your bike up to two inches,
- $375, complete bike dropped off.
- $300, forks & shock dropped off
- *Some bikes require new fork springs
- Another option is to have the seat trimmed down, I can take out as much as 1.5 inches, depending on how much foam there is to work with.
- I remove the seat cover, sculpt the foam, (not a hack job!) & reinstall the cover for $65
- Other services I can provide-
- Basic seat cover replacement $35, seat cover extra
- Wheel building & truing
- Fuel injection & carburator cleaning
One of the most critical aspects of any motorcycle is handling. We specialize in suspension services using Enduro Engineering suspension parts. To read more about suspension care, adjustment and the like just click Suspension Guide.[intense_promo_box color=”#fafafa” background_color=”#fa0808″]If you’d like to have us do some work for you, we make it as easy as possible. You can either stop by with your bike or with the parts, or you can download this form and send it with your parts and we will perform the work and return them to you. To get the form click our suspension_service_form [/intense_promo_box]