Please Call for ETA and Availability
RR 2T 125/200/250/300 2019
RR MY 2019 An even more advanced, complete range The new Beta RR my 2019 arrives on the market with a broader range than in previous years. The Tuscan bike builder, in fact, hasn't just been working towards a more refined product with significant technical improvements: it's also introduced a new 200 cc engine. A 2-stroke that, following the recent introduction of the 125 cc, completes the product range, which now features no less than eight different models.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Given the engine size and low weight, the newly arrived RR 200 2T has inherited the chassis set-up of the 125. More specifically, the frame, in chrome molybdenum with double cradle split above the exhaust port, has been designed for small engine displacements. It features revised main dimensions and ensures optimal engine positioning. The chassis, an offshoot of its smaller 125cc sister - is characterized by a special layout that aims to optimize weight distribution and engine dynamics.
This model, thanks to the introduction of the automatic oil injector and the electric start, it's a great all-around bike for those looking for some epic Enduro or off-road free time fun. The new 200cc, showed in preview during the Press Presentation of the Enduro MY 2019 range, will go into production during the next Autumn.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range either, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia. Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
KEY RR MODEL FEATURES: 2-STROKE
125cc: The smallest bike in the Beta range, the lightest and easiest to handle of them all. In pure racing style, suitable for both young riders coming up from the lower categories and more expert riders looking for a fun bike.
200cc: The chassis setup and engine derive from its smaller sister, while providing broader torque and ensuring extremely low weight and great handling but with decidedly higher torque and power. Oil injection and electric start make this a complete bike that is just perfect for Enduro enthusiasts.
250cc: Ideal for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke bike with slightly less power and torque than the top-of-the-range models to ensure excellent handling.
300cc: Made for those who like big-displacement engines with outstanding torque at any rpm. The perfect bike for those who enjoy riding long distances on smooth or fast terrain.
• New engine control unit (ECU): guarantees a more powerful spark at high revs, improving combustion and engine performance.
• Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
• New BPV exhaust valve opening adjustment (on 300 cc only): allows extremely linear power delivery, creating a high-performance engine that is easy to use under extreme conditions.
• BPV centrifugal unit contrast springs kit (on 300 cc only): supplied with the bike to extend the bike's scope for personalization according to the rider's needs. Thanks to springs with a spring rate lower than the standard ones, performance is better at mid-high revs, giving fuller, more decisive power delivery.
• Stiffer clutch cover (on 125 cc only): improves operation and produces a more precise bite release action.
• New expansion chamber (on 250/300cc only): ensures increased performance throughout the rev range
• New ZF (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
• New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
• New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
• Fully redesigned ZF shock: with more compact ø 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
• New graphics and colors.
*Financing available from as low as 5.8% upon qualifying accounts*
PDI and taxes not included in pricing.