390 Now in Stock,
Others Arriving SOON!!!
Also available in 350, 430, & 480 configurations
RR 4T 350/390/430/480
RR MY 2019 An even more advanced, complete range The new Beta RR my 2019 arrives on the market with a broader range than in previous years. The Tuscan bike builder, in fact, hasn't just been working towards a more refined product with significant technical improvements: it's also introduced a new 200 cc engine. A 2-stroke that, following the recent introduction of the 125 cc, completes the product range, which now features no less than eight different models.
The Beta philosophy is to make sure each engine size has its own distinct personality so as to meet the specific needs of every enduro rider.
Given the engine size and low weight, the newly arrived RR 200 2T has inherited the chassis set-up of the 125. More specifically, the frame, in chrome molybdenum with double cradle split above the exhaust port, has been designed for small engine displacements. It features revised main dimensions and ensures optimal engine positioning. The chassis, an offshoot of its smaller 125cc sister - is characterized by a special layout that aims to optimize weight distribution and engine dynamics.
This model, thanks to the introduction of the automatic oil injector and the electric start, it's a great all-around bike for those looking for some epic Enduro or off-road free time fun. The new 200cc, showed in preview during the Press Presentation of the Enduro MY 2019 range, will go into production during the next Autumn.
Of course, there's been no lack of upgrades across the existing range either, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia. Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
350 four-stroke: This is the easiest-to-handle bike in the 4-stroke model range; it favors high-rev riding while providing a very linear power output.
390 four-stroke: An engine with no competition, the 390 feels like a 350 yet offers more torque with less shifting. A true all-around bike that is creating a class of its own.
430 four-stroke:High performance engine that appeals to all riders looking for a 450 class bike. Quick-revving with plenty of torque provides both play riders and top level racers a package that will meet their demands.
500 four-stroke: This bike expresses itself best in wide open spaces. Its characteristics are similar to the 430 model but with even higher torque and power and requires less shifting. Great for long excursions.
• New throttle control: designed by Domino exclusively for Beta for improved engine response to minimal throttle twists, giving optimized traction even on the most difficult terrain.
• New mapping for all engine sizes combined with the excellent response of the new throttle control.
• Clutch actuator with wider diameter: gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
• New ZF (ø 48 mm) fork with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
• New fork shoes (yoke): stiffer and lighter.
• New fork guards: designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
• Fully redesigned ZF shock: with more compact ø 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
• New graphics and colors.
*Financing available from as low as 5.8% upon qualifying accounts*
PDI and taxes not included in pricing.