Welcome to the Lang's Offroad Performance Canada Build Your Own Beta program!
We’re looking forward to helping you create the bike of your dreams, and setting it up for you for a truly “Ready to Ride” experience!
Through the Beta BYOB program, we will work closely with you to help you design and build the perfect motorcycle for your exacting needs. Choosing parts, accessories, and even modifications that fit your personality, riding style, and requirements, will allow you to receive a ready to ride motorcycle fully prepared for whatever adventures you can throw at it!
What is included in the BYOB program:
- Complete Race PDI of your motorcycle. This includes greasing every chassis bearing with rust and water protectant grease, and di-electric greasing every wiring harness connector. We will also check every fastener, anti-seize or Loctite every critical nut and bolt, and confirm that the bike will be ready to ride when you receive it.
- Optional Beta Accessories will be installed at no charge (up to 3 bolt-on items)
- Any extra aftermarket parts you choose to add will be installed at 50% labour rate
- Discounts will be applied to all parts installed at time of purchase! (discount amount may vary, please call if you have questions about any particular part)
What else we can do for you within the BYOB program:
- Bike Lowering. Our in-house suspension expert can professionally lower your motorcycle to any height you prefer.
- Suspension Tuning. Our in-house suspension expert can professionally re-spring, tune, re-valve, and more to your bike so that it’s ready to ride when you receive it.
- Seat Shaving. We’ll lower the seat height of the bike for you by removing some of the top layer of foam and recovering the seat.
- Re-gearing sprocket sizes.
- Installing and modifying accessories to your needs.
- Including signal light systems for street riding.
- Custom graphics installation
- Tire Changes
- Mousse, Tubliss, or different than OEM tube installation.
- Internal engine modifications.
There is almost no limit to what we can do for you and your new Beta motorcycle!
When it’s finished, we can arrange for you to pick it up at our shop ready to ride, or we can ship it anywhere in Canada. You’ll just need to bolt the handlebars on, add fluids, connect the battery, and hit the starter button!
This product and service is licensed thru Beta Canada and all manufacture defects through out the National dealer network in Canada will be honoured.
We’re excited to start working with you to create your dream ride! Please give us a call, or send us an email to get started today!
$2500 NON-Refundable Deposit will secure your bike in line and be applied from your total bill.