Camso DTS 129, for the coming winter riding season.
Building on last year’s successful introduction of the system on the market, Camso also sought out feedback from snow bike riders when designing, in order to exceed consumer expectations. The result is a dirt-to-snow bike conversion system that is more responsive, ensures better handling and gives riders the performance they’ve been looking for.
- New solution for Powersports enthusiasts looking to convert their off-road motorcycle, or dirt bike, to a track and ski vehicle
- Gas shock absorber combined with torsion spring features great absorption capacity to maintain a smooth ride in conjunction with suspension freedom to optimize performance
- Optimum front pivot point location for better vehicle integration, maintaining overall riding dynamics closer than wheel vehicle
- Rubber mount subframe absorbs energy under high impact to minimize wear and tear on vehicle components
- Pre-bled brake system consists of an inboard double piston radial brake caliper for quick, compact braking power, a compact design 150mm brake disc that resists ice build-up and a right-hand master cylinder that is easy and quick to install to ensure an exact braking system calibration
Featuring Camso’s unique single rail suspension technology, which was introduced in 2017, it allows for the same kind of dirt bike behavior liked on dirt, in the snow.
- 8’’ wheel track tensioner provides a 2hp efficiency gain and better low RPM traction control;
- Shock calibration allows better compression and rebound in rough trail conditions;
- Aluminum side rail reinforcement reduces weight while providing better rail support;
- Adjustable limiter cable allows riders to change the ski pressure;
- Ski runners improve stability in rough conditions and giving a better side grip feel in deep snow;
- Brake rotor and pad design offer consistent braking and less ice build-up.
An industrious accessory has been added to the lineup, a functional wheel kit to easily move the snow bike from the garage to the trailer. A special racetrack conversion kit is also available.
“We actively engage with riders and customers to develop innovative solutions to exceed the expectations of powersports enthusiasts and professionals,” says Bruce Dashnaw, Sales & Marketing Director – Powersports at Camso. “We listened to the market and have delivered improvements that matter to those who want to ride their dirt bike year-round on all types of terrain.”