GREAT HEAD AND BRAIN PROTECTION
Great safety and comfort.
In our world, crashes are a reality. Give yourself the best possible chance of keeping trauma to a minimum, buy the best helmet you can find to protect your head and brain.
Leatt helmets feature category-defining 360 ̊ Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with 360 ̊ turbines, which are discs constructed from an energy-absorbing material designed to allow the head to move slightly inside the helmet during a crash reducing rotational, direct, and deflective impact energy. This technology has two key advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The 2.5 is both ECE and DOT certified.
If you are looking for a helmet kit with free goggles take a look at the 3.5, or if you want increased ventilation and Leatt’s Pro-Fit liner, as well as free goggles, check out the 7.5, 8.5 and 9.5 models.
- High-performance certification ECE 22.06
- Injected Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Ventilation channels to keep your head cool
- Inner liner is washable and breathable
- Designed to offer great neck brace mobility
- Visor has breakaway function to reduce forces to head and neck in a crash
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Certified and tested: DOT+ New ECE 22.06
Sizing: #XS (53-54cm – 20 ¾ - 21 ¼”)
#S (55-56cm – 21 5⁄8 - 22”)
#M (57-58cm – 22 ½ - 22 ¾”)
#L (59-60cm – 23 ¼ - 23 5⁄8”)
#XL (61-62cm – 24 – 24 ½”)
#XXL (63-64cm – 24 ¾ - 25 1⁄5)