What It Does
Using the principles of centrifugal force this clutch automatically engages and disengages based on RPM. This means you can come to a complete stop in gear, without touching the clutch lever, and your bike stays running.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents engine stalls
- Clutch lever use is optional; lever feel and function are unchanged
- Smooth power engagement increases traction
- Cooler operating temperatures and incredibly efficient clutching provide extended clutch life
- Allows riders to refine skills like precise throttle control, line selection, and cornering
- Proprietary billet components offer superior durability
- Riding is enhanced, more fun, and less demanding so riders can conquer more terrain
- Fully tunable to suit rider and/or terrain
- Manual shifting of transmission still required
- Most installations do not require modification of stock parts
These are generally 2 - 3 Day order in item and can be Specific to your model, please leave notes in order for year, make, and model for exact fitment.
RMS-7788 Husq FC 250/350 '14-15, KTM 250 SX-F/XC-F '13-15,350 SX-F/XC-F '11-15
RMS-6135 Husaberg FE250(14) FE 350 (13-14) KTM EXC-F 250 (14) 250 XCF-W (14) 350 EXC-F/XCF-W (12-14) Freeride (12-13)