Thumpstar - TSE 16-C
Thumpstar presents the easiest way to get your kids riding before they are ready to hop on a motorcycle!
Rather than peddling or running to push the bike along, your child can learn the basics of handle bar controls with twist throttle and bar mounted front brakes. Suitable for 3-5 year olds the electric balance bike is the ultimate teaching tool for those who want their child to learn the basics of riding a motorcycle without the dangers and maintenance that petrol powered motorbikes pose.
Would you like to develop your child's balance and coordination?
Has your toddler outgrown the tricycle, but is still too small for those 50cc dirtbikes?
This is the bike you've been waiting for!
The Thumpstar TSE 16TR Electric Balance Bike is suitable for children AGES 3 and UP. This bike has more safety controls than any other electric starter bike out there!
The box includes a set of REAL MOTORCYCLE FOOTPEGS (which you can easily attach when your child has learned some basic skill and balance), a charging cord which plugs into a port on the frame, high quality 5.2Ah battery for hours of fun*, and an owner's manual.
INCLUDES ALL BELOW COLOUR CHANGE KIT
Latest geared 250w hub motor. Smaller and more efficient, high torque but silent. This hub motor uses less power than the mid-mount chain driver motors, which is why the TSE 12-C and TSE 16-C can last as long as 6 hours.
Smooth power delivery designed for children. 3 speeds, with another 3 racing speeds that can be adjusted at the controller unit.
A lithium battery designed and tested as the longest-lasting electric balance bike battery on the market. 2-6 hours depending on conditions and speed settings.
Hi-tech, yet simple, controller has many options, including adding or removing kick mode for children learning to ride.
Heat Treated 6061 T6 Frame designed not only for beginners but also for the racetrack. The bike features a 65-degree rake, the same angle as a full motocross bike.
Designed and tested for kids as young as 3 years old.
- This bike includes Thumpstar's KICK START feature for added safety, which prevents sudden, unexpected starts. (The rider must start the bike in motion or "push off" before the motor activates.) As the rider gains experience and skill, the KICK START feature can be disabled by opening the bottom cover and unplugging the clearly labelled "KICK START" wire.
- 3-Speed Switch on the bottom of the bike conveniently allows your child to start slow and increase speeds as they gain skill and experience.
- The Speed Limiter can be disconnected by removing the bottom cover and disconnecting the easily identifiable "Speed Limiter" wire. (Be sure to set the above-mentioned Speed Switch on the bottom of the bike back to the SLOW setting until your child is ready for maximum performance!)
- The Torque Switch can be disconnected by removing the bottom cover and disconnecting the easily identifiable "Torque Switch" wire for maximum starting and hill-climbing power.
- An Aluminum Frame with Steel Forks makes this bike lightweight but still very durable.
- The adjustable seat (15" to 18") allows for the perfect fit (your child should be able to place both feet on the ground simultaneously while seated).
- 6 speed settings (3 in "Limited" mode plus 3 more in "full power" mode).
|ENGINE & TRANSMISSION|
|Gearbox / Speed Mode||6 Speed (3 x Learning Speeds + 3 x Racing Speeds)|
|Starter||Throttle / Kick (Kick can be turned on/off)|
|Running Time||2 Hours|
|Charge Time||2-4 Hours|
|Final Drive||Hub Drive Motor (No Chain)|
|Top Speed||21 Kph|
|SUSPENSION, BRAKES, & WHEELS|
|Brakes Rear||Disc Brake|
|Wheel & Tire Front||16-2.126|
|Wheel & Tire Rear||16-2.126|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT|
|Wheelbase (axle to axle)||780mm|
|Seat Height||480mm + 100mm|
|Product Weight N.W | G.W||12.3 / 14.3|
|Max Load||75 Kg|
|Product Packing Size||995x240x440mm | .1|