RR MY 2024
The smallest bike in the Beta range, it is the lightest and easiest to handle. In pure racing style, it is suitable for both young riders coming up from the lower categories and more expert riders lookingfor a fun bike.
The chassis set-up and engine derive from its smaller sister, ensuring an extremely contained weight and excellent handling but with decidedly greater torque and power. Oil injection and an electric starter make this a complete bike, just perfect for Enduro enthusiasts.
Ideal for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke bike with slightly less power and torque than top-of-the-range models to ensure excellent handling.
Made for those who appreciate a big engine with significant torque at any speed.
Suitable for those who favour long gearing.
The most significant upgrades and new features introduced for the MY 2024 RR range are:
For all models
Seat: the foam making up the seat has a different geometry and density to provide greater rider comfort. The greater support area and different composition of the materials now provide the rider with a much more comfortable point of contact with the bike.
- Suspension: in addition to the continuous refinement of the suspension setup, the Model Year 24 bikes feature lighter fork sheaths, particularly in the area of engagement of the fork rods. The different machining of the sheath is designed to provide controlled flexibility, with the result of
smoother damping of rough terrain and therefore significantly improved comfort and sensitivity.
- Brakes: the front braking system has received upgrades to the brake line. The line's protective sheath is now fastened better with dual crimping (at the top and bottom, previously it was only crimped at the bottom), allowing the brake line protection to better withstand the continuous stresses it is
- Radiators: the 250 and 300 two-stroke models, as well as the whole four-stroke range, receive new lighter and tougher radiators, featuring shaped reservoirs in the upper section in order to allow the bike to achieve a greater steering angle. The new radiators, which provide better coolant circulation
for improved vehicle cooling, feature a greater number of reinforcements, and are also equipped with a new non-plastic cap which is tougher and less exposed to potential impacts.
- Graphics: the Model Year 24 does a U-turn on the simple, essential look which marked the previous bike. The completely new graphics have an aggressive, geometric, and modern look, achieved thanks to skilful use of the classic red, white, and black colours typical of this model, integrating perfectly with frame and fairings in the characteristic Beta red.
Specifically:RR 300 2 Stroke
- Main bearings: the 300 two-stroke engine now features roller bearings different from those of the previous model year, tougher and higher performance, and which improves engine reliability.
RR 4 Stroke
- Traction control: the traction control has taken a major step forward in its development. The dedicated mappings have indeed been improved by Betamotor technicians, who have identified a new, more precise method of intervention of the traction control system in order to be as precise as possible in its operation and unsure unnecessary or overly invasive intervention is prevented.
- Airbox: the airbox sleeve has had its geometry overhauled, and with it the airflow to the engine, to offer greater performance at medium-high engine speeds, while maintaining the torque at low speeds which was obtained with the introduction of the current exhaust manifold. This innovation now allows for full-blooded power delivery along the entire curve