The EF-07 Super Light (green stripe) is made from a slightly softer tread compound than the Super version (yellow stripe). It ensures excellent handling in wet forest and meadow soils.
It is designed for the toughest competitions and conforms to the current FIM regulations in terms of design and tread depth.
- Open tread design ejects mud and loose ground that a trials tire will not.
- Very good grip properties and slightly faster than the yellow strip version
- A spaced knob design works well in mud or sand. Tread knobs distribution and geometry are designed to offer outstanding grip and traction in both dry and wet conditions, from soft and loose terrain to hard ground.
- Meant to take the off-road terrain where conditions can be extremely tough to get traction
- The lightweight, flexible carcass with a reinforced shoulder guarantees a large contact surface and good shock-absorption. It resists tearing and cutting and is suited for tough to extreme off-road conditions; the carcass is more pliable than with the yellow stripe version.
For The Most Demanding Conditions:
The Mitas EF-07 Super soft tire (marked with two green stripes) is a rear tire combining the enduro tread and ultra sticky soft compound for extreme, most demanding conditions. The tire is best suited for extreme rocky, stony, wet and mud terrains. It is designed for vertical climbs and used in extreme enduro races. Its significantly enhanced carcass and extra soft compound are ideal for all terrains and offer an excellent grip. It is by far the best choice in races.
The EF-07 Super Soft is best paired with the front tire, 90/100-21 C-19 Super Light (1 green stripe) for extreme grip.