It uses the best alloys available , to obtain a better output & more traction. The advantage of these heads is that they can hold more water and have thicker walls which helps with the cooling rate, thus improving slightly low revs power.
STARS HEAD kits eliminate the hot spots typically found on cast heads.
Forged in the best aluminum alloy to obtain a top quality component and high durability. Its new design has thicker walls and higher water flow to ensure a better cooling rate.
• Forging them eliminates the hot spots found on cast heads.
Different compression Inlet, what changes?
• Standard compression (STD): Higher torque and power at low revs. Even though it is similar to the original compression, you will notice the difference.
• High compression (A): Possibility to add another gear, better traction and very clean response.
• Very high compression ( AA y AAA): Specially for altitudes over 1500m , or MX engine preparation.
• Low compression: Incredible traction, smooth response, ideal for X-treme, TOP pilots use it. It's a delight!
ST-K-IN-416-AA KTM/Husa/Husky(Aus)/Beta 300 2T High High Compression
ST-SH-IN-300A Sherco St 300 '10-17 High Compression
ST-1061 Gas Gas TXT from 2014
ST-1062-300-B GasGas TXT 300 SHORT LOW COMP
BALANCE OF REMAINING STOCK AT THESE LOW PRICES ONLY!!